segunda-feira, 7 de julho de 2008

Sometimes

Sometimes I just dont know
Sometimes I just want to kill the world
Sometimes I just want do hide.
Sometimes I just want to die.

But that is just sometimes.
Moments that pass by.
Moments that now are gone.
Moments that are going to come.

So sometimes I just dont Know
What I'm going to do
When I see you,
When I'm near you.
When I miss you

Thats when I want to kill the world
Unleash my hate towards everything
Leting my fury go, blaming everything
For me to miss you.

And then I just want to hide
Because I'm going mad
And I dont want You to see me
like an angel fallen from sky.

And then I just want to die.
Alone and forgeted,
In a place just mine.

05/07/2008

2 comentários:

M. Marques disse...

Timmy!! Já não te vejo á imenso tempo! E moras aqui ao lado... =\
Que é feito?

Abraço

Cláudia Anjos Lopes disse...

Parabéns, está muito fixe! :)

A ver se me inspiro também, que já não sai nada desde Julho...

Jokas*